NATIVE iOS SHARING MENU
Metagrid enables you to share your custom content through email, messages and Files. To share a button/view/viewset:
- Tap Exportin the respective editor, tap respective export option and tap Share .
- Select an app you want to share your content with or tap Save to Files .
To import a button/view/viewset from email/Files:
- Tap the Metagrid content attachment.
- Tap the Sharebutton in your email app and choose Metagrid.
- Metagrid will inform you that it has received a button/view/viewset. It has been placed in a temporary import cache from where you can paste it to any app set/view you want.
- With Metagrid running on your iPad, focus on the application on your computer to which you want to add the button/view/viewset stored in the import cache.
- Go to the respective editor in Metagrid and tap Import .
- Select the respective content type and tap From Local Cache .
- Select the button/view/viewset to import it. The imported file will be removed from the local import cache.
IMPORTING METAGRID v1 RESOURCES TO METAGRID PRO
MetaGrid Pro enables you to import resources (viewsets, views and buttons) from the previous ver- sion of MetaGrid (available as a separate application). If you use Dropbox you should just copy the files between folders: /viewsets -> /workspaces /views -> /grids The MetaGrid Pro content files should be available for import in MetaGrid Pro. If you use the iOS share functionality, please follow the standard procedure to import resources from email/Files etc.